Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Make My Dog's Shit Harder

What a weekend ...

lucky that we now have a week off,
because this weekend was so full
because we need a little time to relax ;-)

That was one of our discoveries on Saturday:


of Is not it great? I'm curious to see how it goes with the tree stump. He
opposite the entrance to our garden friends as I can from time to time to document
;-) I would also like a few slices it, but that is probably nothing. This morning we were

the first time this year at the flea market - a new flavors I've also bought ...
and then was with us in the town hall Spiders and Insects exhibition.
I have sooo many pictures made the last few days - so stay excited!

It was a great weekend - I hope of your too!!

love all regards, Lisa


PS Our cat is not (yet) reappeared ...
When he gets back I'll tell you this as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment