Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marketspehre Unclaimed Property Microsoft

time ne question, are you satisfied with your life?

I think this is a clean hard question. Of course, you always want the target translated, so to live her own support as you like it, but we live it really so? It is a very ambitious target and actually we are all capable of our Lord, but somehow, in everyday life takes the objective as sand track , harmlessly accumulate between the garbage in our souls. He loses his own goal. Where we are completely self in their hands. I go today or not? I learn today or not? Normally we can determine yourself. But sometimes, sometimes you lose control, you lose, the sand track and we live as it does the daily routine. It has just used to it. And since we stupid people are creatures of habit, and it is difficult the reins of our self to take in hand and in a different direction to tear. "You know me but just so I can not change me!" Nice excuse, which we certainly all have somehow thought at some point in a quiet or loud moment. Sometimes simply lack the impetus for this, maybe a kick in the ass. So, I'm satisfied? Can I change something? SOMETHING I WANT CHANGE? And I've the MUT this? Or I will still sit next to my emotional garbage and every grain of sand to look together at some point hope to such a sand track found? The answer is, I do not know. I have to think.

such world, once again you managed to get me to think and immediately my confused thoughts to post here. I hope I'm not the only one that will reflect Nunan, because there are enough people who wonder sometimes should: Am I happy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment