Monday, March 7, 2011

Kates Playgrounds Strawberries Panties

Lifelong dream.

Datei:New-York-City---Manhattan---Central-Park---(Gentry).jpg I ask you today to talk a little bit of my personal and real life dream - and honestly - if I just think I am euphoric. But the anticipation and this desire ... it's a wonderful feeling. Where there is also melancholy, as the fulfillment of my dream somewhere in the stars ... My life dream is to travel to New York. Just the thought makes me lapse into daydreams. I ask myself often, so many times that I sat on the plane and off you go. And I know I will love it. I want to see Central Park, run by there to explore every inch of there. I want to take pictures of Times Square, high-rise the scratch really in the true sense of the word, the clouds, different from the people, from small clubs uptown. I have so many ideas of which these words here, are threatening to strike. I would like to have breakfast at Tiffany's, as my little heroine Audrey.
I would like to see the Statue of Liberty and believe for the moment because it really is freedom. I want there, simply walk through this great city and enjoy every moment. I want to wake up in a small, comfortable hotel room, open the window and see the city, the huge houses, their people, on their streets, their Cars and on the sun as it rises above it. I would like the Empire State Building up and overcome my fear of heights, have the feeling of being above all, to do anything. I would also stroll through Brocklyn, watch me, the artists' studios and small bars with the long-forgotten musicians. Life suck just there! go off in the musical Cats and driven by a yellow taxi through the city. Just one look at a baseball game and hope that there on that day someone gets a marriage proposal, what a beautiful way to keep a hand on. Also China Town in Manhattan, I would like to visit. A China far away from Asia. And again, can I tell you, I would take photos, photos of photos ... At night, by day in the rain, in sunshine ... Just realize, I'm in New York, arrived in a dream ... It grabs me the desire to travel immediately go to ... yet I know it is impossible at the moment. But someday, yes someday, I'll do it. I will travel to New York and I will be super emotional. I would like Kevin from "Home Alone in New York" to arrive and this city look like this it really is. In the case of my DREAM ...

so worldly, I know there are always some dreams that you are always only see holds, but in this case, I'm sure he will be true. Because I myself am guilty and Audrey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment