Friday, November 12, 2010

La Senza Chemise Model

Mei failed



Is there anything more beautiful than nature?

... Oops ... I slide right now, starting in exactly this moment in the trash ... and you're there live ...

... for a house, a pool, a car or a work of art can never be as beautiful as the easiest tree moss or something that runs over a shapeless stone and makes him look like a big green plush pillows. I can always have contact with nature, just blow me really.

And what does it do for nature? She has not studied .... no doctor, not even A-levels has made it, she has not learned a craft, and is not particularly good at small talk, let alone that she has any idea of networking.

It is like she is

because it's just there, growing to himself or is cut down by an earthquake, grad as it all depends. But out of the situation makes them the best, the good old nature. In winter they wrapped themselves in a magical cloak of snow, in summer it looks that they can collect as much heat. And in the interim period, you will ask now ... so in the interim period, as they swill like a fish. And yet-or perhaps because-it is for each of us a damn cool sock.

Why just today

Why is the natural environment is now my Hero? Well, this is due to the fact that I am an early morning out of bed and toss and turn out stroll (with two sticks in his hand ... yes, I walke ... because Walken is anSTÖCKEn d. ..) And even though the Autumn really not my favorite season is, I have noticed that right now, give the most beautiful scenes, the warmest light tickles my nose and I lie perfectly wrong for me to swear constantly with the fall because he is the harbinger of the cold. Autumn is cool and that's that. And who will not believe me, but about 8 times Clock (or earlier) march through the forest and to me nothing you can enchant anything. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment