Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mild Period Pains Week Before Period

Top 5 breakfasts all-around-the-world

now I do not like I'd been everywhere and had seen it all, but the Portiönchen, the I've seen, tasted, smelled and felt, I can even share with you in this way. If you think you now: The list is incomplete, as are at least another 60-10 points to then reach into your bag of letters and let grow over time: P travel budget always welcome. No-kidding. Today I will take you into the realm of breakfast, colazione petit-dejeuner, breakfast, it has many names.

It is clear that it is the first meal of the day and has a special meaning for me and is sacred to me. Especially if I leave, I love me (for hours) to take time to devouring everything in the bars and cafes in the world in me, which is capacity. For a good breakfast heralds a fantastic day, do not you think?

we-well after the breakfast, but with this koalaförmigem waiter.

5th Fronkreisch

Jaja, a café au lait is ordered faster than he is paid, because you're right: 4,50 € for a simple cup of coffee with a dab of milk now is not the dream of your sleepless nights. Expensive they are, already, the French. But you have a very important point, have not taken into account: the atmosphere. Round tables, sitting shoulder to shoulder in the delivery directly to one of the most beautiful courses in France observed, it can and is observed. Or you can choose the advanced method: breakfast at the bar. Since you can then talk with the koalabärartigen waiter actually comes not from Paris but from southern climes, and every day the same crowd in his bar, looking out into spill. This can enjoy what the three secrets of French cuisine united in the form of a crescent: the Croissant with its main constituent parts of butter, butter and beurre ... uh ... butter!

Sun breakfast is in Venezia: With royal milk froth!
4th Bella Italia

Oh yes, the coffee here is worlds better and cheaper. But that is true with the worlds containing only when the breakfast "standing" does. With a croissant or a brioche commits to the day. And is mainly due to the wonderful coffee that's a not insignificant part of the breakfast on the fourth ung'schauter Place outdated and the noble France, although you Croissant & Co has been copied. If you are really bold, ordered that one is already toasted panini, you will reap perhaps for eyebrows, since the're determined only for lunch business, but usually makes even the blonde mane and distinctive alpine accent that I will certainly not taken seriously is.



third Vienna, only you ....

Yes, what can I say. Patriotism notwithstanding, I'm just just get off here and have to honestly say: a hearty bread with a lot Körndlzeug or a croissant / Sesamzopf cheer my soul. Toll is also the self braided Striezel. All 'the is accompanied by lots of sweet spreads such as jam (yes, I refuse to tell me jam!) or original Austrian honey. A lovely tea to freshly squeezed orange juice and you're saved the world!



second Very British

If it were me, I would make the tea time early in the morning. Because scones, ladies and gentlemen, simply the coolest debris are on God's earth. If you get paid to the scenery of Cornwall, the world is again a little something perfect. But real British breakfast rocks quite usual, with especially strong all, fat-stomach-friendly (as I am one!). Since there are sausages, bacon, baked beans and fried eggs, they all connect together with the peeled paradise, and give a joint smell and taste explosion. Being able to get the bebutterte Toast (where we were back at point 5) to come, heaven seems very near. (And the early morning!)



first Ämäricän

Yes, I'm really sorry. But what is, is. And if you look at America's history, I soon came out that melting pot of cultures. Where cultures and eating. And where a lot of food because a lot of fun. Well. And who can one Blueberry Pancake soaked in Maple Syrup resist. With freshly squeezed orange juice, a cheap Italian imprints-added Cappuccino and above all, with Cream Cheese Bagel. Often imitated, never duplicated. (Believe me, I've tried it, things really taste the best in New York!) Or should I make up my mind yet for the Eggs Benedict .... I think still needs ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment