Friday, November 19, 2010

Raven Riley Discovered

In the brain herumpurzeln



OK, will you say, now she's gone completely mad, insane or a total of almost gaga. Well, I'm sorry, so be it. Yesterday I was was born on my Ohrwascheln, I will of course Waschel practice immediately sample the examples were. I'll try with mental decline. That you have to give it to you again: The lady that makes the because such a course has passed and the person has in this course at least five kilos kilos can purzerln has dropped!


Gigigagagugu

And I immediately hooked on the idea: you can only decrease in the brain. And my brain has to do mostly nothing before me and so I can devote so? What do you mean? As you can workout in the gym and the brain wakes up as if asleep in the morning and get up with sparrows (muscle ache for my readers from the love Germany!) Give you the !!??? I'm over the moon, completely finished. The people from the course have just eaten the same amount and made no sport and a cube of butter at a time were able to peel away from itself. This is the future, ladies and gentlemen!

forget

My problem is then likely that I forget to think about losing weight and me in the back torture must be Lent and soup bars. But it would be nice. A Magnum Plate Milka clean stuffed with only the single thought: I am thinner and thinner and thinner. I'll try again ... and let you know then worked obs;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment