Monday, December 6, 2010

Destination Wedding Welcome Note

My Year in Review ...

I found the idea of Miri:) (was http://www.glitzerkrams.de.vu/ ) is called so great and since they wanted to join, I join in!

2010

In January, I've become first 17th "Wow I thought I was still taking ages until I was 18!" and now it is less than a month. I also know I have at the moment still very attached to my ex, I could understand was the non-circuit and have each of his characters so interpreted, as it could be something with us again. In retrospect, I'm really glad it's over:) and I'm long since ready for something new.

Then I had to make the happiness in the most beautiful nursery my practical training in Lummerland. It was such a great time! I miss the children still ...

Also this year I lost my best friend. We had been five years inseparable and then there was her friend who liked me and already there was no more contact. At first I tried it yet, then no more. "If you do what would be my fault ..." I thought. And even that had some super good! Because now I know who my true friends and I love them. I will not be without it, niemehr. We see it every day and it has become inconceivable to me how I got along without them.

were armed it this year really enough. I've done things I regret and guide me from which I may have learned. I said things that were meant and what it was not. I've cried, prayed and was on the ground. I'm back I screamed and took my freedom. I bowed to any pressure means more. Then I had indeed mal ne time no money, but my freedom.
And most dispute I had with my father, we have completely different views and I no longer "Yes & Amen," say, there was enough explosive material.
Troztdem somewhere I tried repeatedly to find the wire to it, it make it right somewhere. Finally, he is my father!
Right now I have to say it has improved, we can always talk to each other more often normal.

In that year, I was not always good. I had to do with the times Police were and sometimes even brought them home. But since I have seen again how much Kristin, Anna, Knitti and I together.
I could also buy back to normal this year, but only towards the end, but I was happy and I know it was assi steal. But it was a different time.

The year already had many celebrations, parties and lessons for me: The House is to dance well, the shooting may have dangerous effects, the grain with Sprite just goes, the Abiparty is just great and also the you can meet interesting people anywhere, anytime. (...)

had since I finally got my driver's license short, I have eight months of this year (!!!) used it. 'm Even rattled by the practical, simply because the driver in front of me and drove non-I was nervous. Well shit happens.

In my training it was great! I have a wonderful class with wonderful people. And good friends in it. This year I was also further strengthened my desire to become a kindergarten teacher, I see just that, that is just right for me.

Sun this year was now for me the last year in the youth fire brigade, it was wonderful 7 years. Now it says in the next Year: Active fire I come!

Musically was marked my year of his trousers, One Ton, and Rio Reiser, solo, Aerosmith, The fat policeman and David Bowie. But even from the dead, especially pants that I have made myself a little too far and what I have opened my eyes to some things.

Aaah! And has a new piercing is joined to the middle of my Labret, I love it madly!

I can also say that I was this year Sogut as always broke ... Most of the money went for tipping, food on it at the station or for a few clothes or knick-knacks. But now is better. Namely getting finally my student loans.

Sun world, I must tell you that this year was a real up and down. And sometimes I was too bad there. But somehow had all the bad always a good thing. And I'm looking forward to the year 2011 because I think, no, because hope that everything is just better.

schonmal I wish you all a great 2011 but still horny Christmas (which are already at something;))

But I want to thank also my friends, for this wonderful time with you, we laughed, celebrated, talked shit and built, but still all together. I love you.
Your Debbie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment