Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sims World Adventures Relic Of Eternity

problems Popo


You know, earlier I was laughed at when I ausreizte the ambiguity of chair until the last stimulus (bowel * haha *) was lost. But today it seems indeed to be quite smart, if a rich Austrian fashion empire turns away with the charming name XXX Lutz of his unimaginative but successful acquisitions or auffettet them through a single sentence:

"The one with the red chair"

I mean, any normal person who has an affinity for puns in that sentence must automatically think that someone seems to have problems behind. If you follow me still can not, I doubt it though ... but I want to get rid of the bare-then you listen to a joke that was created recently during a family celebration:

What is the difference between XXX Lutz and anyone with hemorrhoids ?
-none: both have a red chair.


How can I ever go by with pure thoughts of a fat Lutz, emblazoned before even these (blood) red chair. In addition, I always think to myself: Do they expected when they the equivalent of a red couch Kikas have invented? Have they thought that they once and for all with Gaxe (let's call a spade a spade ...) to be associated with red ... and ask for? I do not know.


Finally, and Red Bull Cola's raid by the German lands approached with the wrong article. "This" created all sorts of laughs on both sides of the border white sausage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment