Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kates Playground 2010 Strip

Rest in Peace - John Lennon More Doodles

Exactly 30 years ago, on 08 December 1980, died one of the greatest artists of our world has ever had to offer:
John Lennon


He is a great composer and guitarist and singer was with meaningful Songs. Less a virtuoso. And I think he has managed to dominate the world and particularly this generation. He was for world peace and has also spread everywhere in his songs in his words and his deeds, that is really an admirable man, who feel the way I knew of his death.

On 08 December 1980, New York in front of the Dakota Building, was this particular man from a "fan" shot. Mark Chapman, his killer lay in wait, to him outside the hotel. The first time this man met him, he brought it not ready to shoot him. John Lennon asked him nor what he wanted from him, and the twice. Mark Chapman read draufhin to give an autograph on a record and living with him taking pictures, this is the last picture shows the Lennon.
And the very fact that John approached him and inquired twice leaves me little doubt that John has dreamed of it. I mean, no one can now prove everything, but he was a very special man. And if you look at busy times, one will understand me. I can only say that I have touched, he said, before his death, even with his killers.
night John Lennon, then returned to the Dakota building and was shot.

The Death of a legend.

For me he is a person who has accompanied my life. Whether it was with the Beatles or solo. And I just find it terrible that had to die such a good person.

REST IN PEACE JOHN, WE WILL REMEMBER!

One of my favorite songs by John Lennon.
you to hear.

such world is wiedermal one realizes that one has lost a great artist. The only what you can do is observe, watch as long as you can before it's too late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment