Thursday, December 9, 2010

Evening Primrose Oil For Face

# 2 Facts

Fotografie 2227 - My folder on the PC, all have unusual names (eg "Will you can, but your scalp stays here", "My new hat and I - A Love Story" or "Daddy, what was Punk Rock ")

- I would never go to tanning beds because I like my skin color.

- I hear the Christmas favorite "Last Christmas" Wham! o0

- My fingernails are never without nail varnish. In addition, I have 64 Polish!

- I'm taking for years prior to take-creating, but never permanently here to stay.

- I would absolutely have a 18-car (Opel Tigra hihi; D) and would also put it at Rewe behind the cash register.

- Shia La Beouf is my favorite actor. I think he's just hot!

- In this season I love the snow, Christmas bells and whistles and all the cold.

- We built this winter already a snowman and a snow woman and have been tobogganing. it is just great!

- Am 30.11. I am became almost crazy because I still had no Advent calendar.

- I want to date a little brother. My father thinks I should buy one.

- Tomorrow is my last day in the youth fire brigade. It's damn strange because I've spent 7 years of my life there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment