Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Is Taking Pregnacare Plus While Ttc

Old stars, new shine

I'll tell you what it is: My idea is stolen! Yes! Pathetic is, but everyone does not always creatively can be, and when something great place, then I may try to even imitate (especially if one admits it openly and honestly, like me!) I've seen it encouraging face book because someone has such a great album with nothing but stars inside, but the look is not as we know it, but a little something more to attack, a little something more personal and perhaps also because it a bit more real.

course, since I normally would to do nothing and loose time for such stories have, I went on a search and found these pictures. But I'll tell you the same way it is: I am posting here once a few of them, but I think that this is only the beginning. Someone is going much, much more!

By the way, the blog of the lady of which I have stolen. So that they at least get a few clicks, if I already stealing their ideas!

Marilyn Monroe in Hot-Dog-in-the-stuffing. I admire them for their still-white-gloves

Doris Day and Cary Grant have fun at the pool

A fun companion, Doris Day this

Mei, Paul and Linda! Are not they cute?

When Nicole Kidman was still fake Adidas jackets;)

Fesches very picture of a pensive Marilyn Monroe.

Frank & Nancy Sinatra

Please rotation or a pirouette, James Dean!

Tuschel Tuschel Magda at Mama and daughter Romy Schneider.

0 comments:

Post a Comment