Sunday, December 26, 2010

How Long Does A Store Bought Relaxer

Christmas & Sun

Hello love her. I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
I'm going to ask now, but do not get what you have, I must be honest, it bugs me because Sun In every video on youtube, one of the "tasks" is: Sschreibt a look in the comments what you get for Christmas "
Find goofy but I
First!. Quite capitalistic
Second, read the comments anyway, but not all ( I mean, okay, that's different about me ^ ^)
Third: Are there people that have got nothing and I find that sad
Fourth. Is it also true that personal

Well, I want you trzd a gift. tell what I am best Found: A CD OF WOODSTOOOOOCK:) hehe I

you a wonderful (EGTL "wash-free") time between Christmas wish and New Year \u0026lt;3 if I do not register again in between, because in the moment to do much eeeecht ... Puuuh

your Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment