Saturday, January 29, 2011

Digital Olayground Wallpaper

DIVAS AND DREAMS - Online Photo Workshop
































Hello everyone ,

at Divas and Dreams starts in March, an online workshop for photography.
The workshop has a value of 500 USD! Pooh, too expensive for me ...
even if you save 150 USD if you sign up to the end of January.

But with soul things there are in fact to win a seat.

exactly how everything is her best to read the two blogs by
:-) Just follow the links. For workshop and to Give Away.

lucky that the workshop will begin only after my internship is over,
I would have the time to win if I should ... this is exciting!

three weeks, but unfortunately I have to still do something rar ...
but I forget do not worry, I pray all is far!

I wish you a great rest weekend.

Love, Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment