Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where To Buy A Gold Airsoft Gun

Thank you!

I got from my dearest sisters favorite this great award:



I must be honest ... I
quite jealous of the other gekuckt who have already got him ...
I can not say exactly why, but this award just like me very well.
Everyone wants it from someone or the love of his ;-)

And now the manual z to sharing of the award:

You have been awarded the Award and you would like to pass it?
Create a post by you post the Love Blog image and the instructions reinkopierst (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and let them know via comment in her blog that you accept the Award and its Award can be the link of your posts there. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you also link in your post and the owner of each per comment - function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, which says the statement

.
"Dear bloggers: The aim of this action is that we are to unknown, good blog's bring light, so I would ask you not to blog items that have already been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people who blog but has been a while, but still not known. "

Hmmm, that's pretty hard, sooo many would match those that and that I would have also been happy to have him already received, but I give it to continue on.




and to


I hope your happy you all about it and still find someone to pass on.

I wish you all a good night with sweet dreams ;-)

Love, Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment