Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why Do My Legs Ache And Arms Burn Constantly

Even with a hat, so small ....

you know that feeling when you see what other people have put on your feet and you think: Wow ... have created what really really cool? And suddenly you come you still small, with or without a hat ...

me it is gone now so when I saw on Facebook a trailer for a movie that the story of seven wind surfers, tells the apparently flew over the globe just to beautiful and amazing, yes, to make almost breathtaking images! Wow!

The music, the images, the landscapes, the wind surfing (a sport I have the I-wrongly-been busy too little), just fantastic. Just lean back and enjoy, you'll love it! (Loud music, forget not turn up!)

way: Has anyone in the summer like to visit with me along a wind surfing course? ;)


GainingGrounds Trailer from GainingGrounds on Vimeo .

0 comments:

Post a Comment