Friday, January 14, 2011

Milana Velba Santa Claus

Give up the time machine!





"Here I stand, poor fool, and I'm wiser than I was before."

Somehow I went through my head this set when I recently visited the old educational institution, in which I so many years and went out. Day in and day out. On and Off. She is now in the relationship that we have had both, I have seen another Education Institute of interior and that the often-and it had internalized me how can such things internalize only and now I am a free fish middle of the pond.

turn back time

But when you sit there as the books of the library and turn off the charming one back, then you are indeed in the here and now , with body size and whole, but the thoughts fly far away, much farther than anyone would really want. could talk, what would they tell me then: If walls (books or in this case)? We would talk about the many hours we spent together. Old anecdotes tell us and delight in the former students. But in the end is only the latest cover what is really there, the rest disappears into the past and that is-unfortunately-a good thing.

In the here and now

Have you ever wanted a timer? Either to make the past undone, the best time in life or perhaps relive herauszukämpfen a few hours to study or work before the test / due date, as the good in everyone Hermione Lieblingsseptologie ? When you would have this magic object in the form of a Clock / gewunschen a car or even a common time machine? I probably 1000 times ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment