Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Uc Helicopter Spinning

things that I want to do when I'm 18:)

Since there tomorrow where it is and I'm not at all expect more (in front of me like a little child sits in front of a giant cake, although still not allowed to eat), I thought I write down here again what I will do with 18. :) Now

* I own a car and drive around:)

* With my friends go on vacation:)

* I can stand wing tattoos ... VERY SOON!

I * along with Kristin can pierce a tongue piercing:) I *

even buy cigarettes.

* While going to celebrate as I want!

* not to ask "May I?" but saying "I'm gone!". :)

* BE FREE!


Omg I'm so ... But somehow I find it also sad not to have children quite so simple life, with, I do not remember exactly how long ago is that I really had a simple children's lives.
But I am free ... and I look forward to most!


bye world, to have all the other birthday tomorrow, have a nice day. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment