Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bulma Vegeta Doujinshi English

Sunday from now will also snapped here!

Halli Hallo my friends,

I have still the great Zwickl e-book by Renate (Mondbresal) risen.
Zwickl Who does not know should be sure to look for the times. to sew
Hab's still not make it, so a great purse :-(

But now was the reason I finally get to this:

too, I have not even tried -. tomorrow's the first attempts
Have there been so 'nen plan ...
But by sending Snaply I am now already very excited.
Ordered yesterday - are already here! Super, right?

Our day today was filled very well.
morning was the first time information day on the excretion of Maya's future school.
It was great. I am so excited about the chemistry and physics labs.
Such a great technical equipment we had then not ;-)
Maja is now totally convinced - that was previously not so easily
for it is the only member of the class, is quite sure that it goes as
and certainly it is the only girl ...
And then just the usual Saturday's - cleaning, shopping ...

Now I'm looking at a very comfortable evening.
Den I wish you well. And a beautiful Sunday!

Love,
Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment