Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sore Spot On Belly Pregnant

My New ... Only

unfortunately fade the spring flowers in the house after all pretty fast,
(do not worry, they are not discarded, but transplanted to the garden ;-))
why I have some new, very, very nice.
I'm curious, what do you say ...

addition to the obligatory white hyacinths (not yet, and you see it in the last bloom Verdekoriert picture) I bought the beautiful Buttercup and these very pale blue blue star - one I've never had, I think he's also sooo beautiful!






















These primroses are particularly beautiful, I think. I have never seen such. The gentle, undulating flowers with the delicate pink and purple spot, the buds on long stems ...

































There was also the Hardware sooo fun things for half price!
(I had them even before you bought something because it is so beautiful ...)

I wish you a pleasant evening
and tomorrow into a lovely spring-like Sunday !

Love,

Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment