Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Congratulate A Man On Engagement

things going through my head ...

Why did I deserve this? Am I really such a bad person? ... I have finally achieved freedom and I take me, but I will always try to clip the wings. And the pain is not even the worst, but the lack of respect towards me. To assault my stuff is again doomed the last one! I take away my car keys, spear to my PC with a password and the Internet to put me with the words: "If you do it the & get you everything. "
I AM not a baby!
I get back to what suits me. And he has shitty (again). And I told him schonmal said that if it again is far, it's over. His power over me is broken. I master myself and I am fine with it. I can not let unterrdrücken and keep my door as a child. I have learned the fuck out of it and I will . make it one day better
I admit that in such moments, I am a man who asks himself: "God, what have I done to deserve this" and that's what gives me the same moment again doubt that there ever a God has to give. And then I think again of the fate, maybe it's just the luck once you get in life, you have previously experienced the misfortune to have to stay in balance. it is probably somewhere vrobestimmt everything and yet balanced. However, I'm getting impatient. If there were an alarm bell when the then will begin the luck ... so you know "It's over, I got over it ..."

love the world, thank you that has produced these fantastic musicians who have a stun with its noise, thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment