Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why Wear A Thong With A Dress

everything shines, so beautifully new.

Hello dear blog readers, I decided to delete all my old posts. I will again start from scratch. Another is to design, personal text and more pictures here give future. With this post I wanted to also thank my regular readers. Thank you, for your many nice comments and especially because you have been through this blog brought to life .. At first Here I would like to thank my friend, who is also in difficult times for me there, holds up to me and I always listen. It is doing incredibly well to have a shoulder on which you can lean on. Speaking of life. My life has totally changed lately. I've become more relaxed and calm regarding some things. My whole manner has changed itself. I want to learn more, more noticed by the outside world, I care more about friendships that are important to me. I want to learn to be able to just listen sometimes. Just listen. This sounds easier than it is. Sometimes I get from the outside world with nothing, because I'm the head somewhere else. I will zukunf me just take time time. Time I have taken so far before. Time for the important things in life. I just again I will be myself, because that's what I miss so much. I want to go again walking and laughing, as at that time. I want more responsive to my friend zicken no more. My bitchy words stress and employ myself even later hours. Is that correct? its target was? Is that the meaning of life? "I want my old life back again. For the future I hope that I'm so happy still with my friend, because I always was. And that's what it was and is, what gives me so much strength. I find myself again and can breathe well once again, that's what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment