Friday, February 11, 2011

Le Creuset Lobster Stock Pot

you play wrong, not to lose my train derailed

Dear bloggers and blog readers, I hope you guys it's just as good as me. Once I'm back where I was standing in front schonmal 2 1 / 2 years. And it feels so good. Finally zusein.FREI free. Someone would have previously said that it is better to be single, I would have never believed. Hereby I would like also to thank my friends who at that time were always there for me and angehoert to have had what I predict. I'm really glad to have friends who listen to me and stand by me. Thank you for always remember me, takes me in the arm for me and just be there. I'm just glad Now that everything is as it is. Thank you also to Mrs. Anonymous, which has helped me shape Skip to the jumps. Without you I surely would still appear at the very beginning. And live on in obscurity. Thanks for having people like you out there that have built up myself and have awarded me well. Your kind words have touched me very happy and made at the same time. I'm glad to finally be able to do what I've dreamed of for so long. Free.


0 comments:

Post a Comment