Sunday, February 13, 2011

Modelos Mexicanas Fojando

My first - but certainly not last - Mini-Marathon Gretelies

Hello my friends, here I am again :-)


I had recently written me, I show my latest project still could not
this was because it was the birthday present for my mom - and that should of course be a surprise. Yesterday she has
nachgefeiert her birthday. Now You must see it at last :-)

A sweet mini Gretelies pouch has become dark green peasant linen. Not necessarily the style, the
, most here, but for my mom it is just right and I think it is very beautiful.

























































equipped with the appropriate Swedish food ;-)

I have embroidered the upper strip, so I do not usually further embellished.





in my family have all the women always have an emergency bag in your handbag, with nail file, patches, and all manner of what one could do so ... And my mom has a new use. For this purpose, I made the cut a bit lower. The ebook is it here and I can only say that the instructions are super, super good! Highly recommended :-) Thank you for that. I have never had a zipper sewn so perfectly somewhere ;-)

I think she likes it too ...

So, that's it for now. I wish you a good night!
Ganz, All the best, Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment